Here is a list of all the commissioning strategies, policies and plans for Wigan Borough CCG and joint strategies. They are organised by topic.
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
How mental health services for children and young people will be transformed.
Children’s emotional health and wellbeing is a fundamental component of our children’s services, and our Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) Local Transformation Plan (LTP) set out our ambition to redesign our services by 2020 to create a model for CAMHS that supports our vision by developing:
- Integrated, place based working that is visible and active in communities;
- linked to Schools, Early Years Settings, Start Well Centres and GPs; and
- builds on the wider workforce capacity for the promotion of positive mental health and well-being.
Wigan’s CAMHS LTP was first published in December 2015, and since then the CCG has published an annual update on progress with the plan:
- Wigan Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services Local Transformation Plan
- Wigan CAMHS LTP Refresh 2016
- Wigan CAMHS LTP Refresh 2017
- Wigan CAMHS LTP Refresh 2018
- Wigan CAMHS LTP Refresh 2019
- Wigan CAMHS LTP Refresh 2020
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, the 2020 refresh hasn’t been approved by our Health and Wellbeing Board. It remains in draft until the Board meets again.
We remain committed to working with children and young people on the continued development and implementation of our plans to support their mental health and wellbeing.
Communications and Engagement
How we will communicate and engage with residents in the Borough
End of Life
How we will support the development of a good end of life experience for all patients
How the CCG functions as a body and makes decisions.
Information and Data Management
How we will manage your information and data
How we will manage the quality of our services
Independent Investigations of our work overseeing services and improvement actions plans:
How we will safeguard children and vulnerable adults from harm
Safeguarding Assurance Reports: