We have a duty to protect your information. We take that duty seriously. In this leaflet, you can find out how we use your information. In our Privacy Notice, we explain how we use your information to help deliver more integrated (joined-up) care with our partners.
How you can access your information (including Continuing Healthcare Records) from Wigan Borough CCG
You have a right of access to the information we hold about you on our records. For information held by the hospital/GP/Community you should contact them directly:
- Hospital and Community Services: Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
- Mental Health Services: North West Borough Community NHS Foundation Trust
- GP, Optician and Dental Services: contact the GP Practice, Opticians or Dental Practice directly -find contact details on our service finder
To access your information from the CCG, including Continuing Healthcare:
- Please make your request in writing to the Subject Access Lead, Judith Blagbrough. We can only accept requests made in writing.
- We are required to respond to you within one month.
- You will be sent a form to complete that will ask for adequate information (for example full name, address, date of birth, NHS number etc.), so that your identity can be verified and your records located.
If you think anything in your record is inaccurate or incorrect, please let us know.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to: Wigan Borough CCG, Wigan Life Centre, Wigan, WN1 1NJ
If you want to discuss this, please call us on 01942 482711.